Superintendent: Judy Macuda (519) 693.4680
Date: Friday, September 14th, 2018
Pre-registration: After September 1st, 2018 – Judy Macuda (519) 693.4680
Rules: (Subject to change/update prior to the event).
- Must be 18 or older to compete
- Competitors must be the owner of the tractor or have written consent from the owner to compete.
- No riders allowed.
- Hitch height not to exceed 22”. Measured to top surface of hitching device.
- Front weights not to exceed 48” ahead of tractor frame.
- Weights cannot protrude past rear tires.
- Weights must be securely fastened. Loss of ballast will result in disqualification.
- No loaders or blades.
- No weights in cab or on operator’s platform.
- No support straps or chains from the drawbar to a higher point on tractor.
- Duals allowed. No triples.
Sponsor: D’Hondt Custom Application Service Inc.
Prizes: 1st $250 off load of compost; 2nd $175 off load of compost; 3rd $100 off load of compost. $50 off load of compost for all remaining competitors up to 10th participant.
Stock Semi Class – also available for 2018
General Non-Circuit Rules
- Local classes will be competing for prize(s) only – no points to be awarded. The promoter will determine all prizes.
- Must pay membership to SWOTPA.
- Must be registered prior to start of pull.
- Must be present in staging area when class is called.
- Max speed in pit/track area is 10 km/h. Speeding will result in disqualification.
- No alcohol to be consumed prior to pulling.
- Track official has right to disqualify any participants.
- All competitors must wear seat belts if equipped, and helmet.
- All general SWOTPA rules apply to local classes.