GRAIN AND SEED
Superintendent: Judy Macuda (519) 693.4680
Sponsors: Elgin/Norfolk Grain Farmers of Ontario (GFO), Thompsons Ltd, AGRIS, KinCorp Five Ltd, Miller Family Farms.
- All entries must be tagged and in the hall by 9:00pm on Thursday, September 13th, 2018.
- Must be from current year.
Prize Sections 1-7: 1st $30; 2nd $25; 3rd $15; 4th $10
- One quart of winter wheat in a glass jar – named.
- 6 stalks of soybeans – named.
- 6 stalks of silage corn – named.
- 6 ears of corn – named.
- One quart of soybeans in glass jar – named.
- One quart of corn in glass jar – named.
- Combined entry of 5 ears of corn and 5 stalks of soybeans.
Specials for entrants under the age of 16
Prize Sections 8-10: 1st $25; 2nd $20; 3rd $15; 4th $10
- 6 talks of soybeans
- 6 ears of corn
- One quart of grain – mix of corn, soybeans, wheat. Decorated to Fair theme.