Friday, September 13th, 2019
Time: 7:00 pm
Superintendent: Judy Macuda (519) 693-4680
Sponsored by D’Hondt Custom Application Service Inc
Stock 2WD, Maximum weight 16,000lbs
(4WD tractors eligible, must not engage FWA)
1. Must be 18 or older to compete.
2. Competitors must be the owner of the tractor, or have written consent from the owner to compete.
3. No riders allowed.
4. Hitch height not to exceed 22″, measured to top surface of hitching device.
5. Front weights not to exceed 48″ ahead of tractor frame.
6. Weights cannot protrude past rear tires.
7. Weights must be securely fastened, loss of ballast will result in disqualification.
8. No loaders or blades.
9. No weights in cab or on operator’s platform.
10. No support straps or chains from the drawbar to a higher point on tractor.
11. Duals allowed, no triples.
1st – $250 off load of mushroom mulch
2nd – $175 off load of mushroom mulch
3rd – $100 off load of mushroom mulch
$50 off load of mushroom mulch for all remaining competitors up to 10th participant
Rules are subject to change/update prior to the event.
Please pre-register with Judy after Sept 1, 2019 – 519-693-4680
STOCK SEMI CLASS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR 2019
General Non-Circuit Rules
- local Classes will be competing for prize(s) only, no points to be awarded.
- Must pay membership to SWOTPA
- Must be registered prior to start of pull
- Must be present in staging area when class is called
- Max speed in pit/track area is 10km/h, speeding will result in disqualification
- No alcohol to be consumed prior to pulling
- Track official has right to disqualify any participants
- All competitors must wear seat belts if equipped, and helmet
- All general SWOTPA rules apply to local classes
The promoter will determine all prizes.