Friday September 13, 2019
Time: 7:00 pm
Superintendent: Judy Macuda (519) 693-4680
General Non-Circuit Rules
- Local Classes will be competing for prize(s) only, no points to be awarded. The promoter will determine all prizes.
- Must pay membership to SWOTPA.
- Must be registered prior to start of pull.
- Must be present in staging area when class is called.
- Max speed in pit/track area is 10km/h, speeding will result in disqualification.
- No alcohol to be consumed prior to pulling.
- Track official has right to disqualify any participants.
- All general SWOTPA rules apply to local classes.
- All weights must be securely fastened.
- Tractors must burn stock fuel.
Additional Truck Rules
- Trucks must be street legal, licensed, and insured for the road.
- Hitch is to be rear most point of truck.
- Muffler must be attached.
- Added weights must be secure in box or flatbed, no weight allowed in cab. No weights mounted forward of the stock bumper and/or grill.
- Driver must hold a valid Drivers License.
- No passengers allowed in vehicles – drivers only.
- May compete in one class only, one hook per class unless pull off.