Superintendent: June McLarty (519) 693.4680
- Antiques must be at least 50 years old.
- Exhibitors may not enter more than one (1) entry in each section.
- Exhibitors should own article exhibited.
- Historical interest and approximate age of entry would be appreciated but is not necessary for a prize.
- Each exhibitor is requested to keep a list of articles exhibited as a check at close of the Fair.
- All showcases will be locked for exhibitor’s protection.
- In fairness to other exhibitors, dealers in antiques will not be eligible to compete.
- Articles to be removed from cases by directors only – for safety.
- All tickets must be securely fastened to the article exhibited.
NOTE: We will do our utmost to return all antiques in the condition in which you bring them. However, all antiques are exhibited at the owner’s risk.
Prize Sections: 1st $3; 2nd $2; 3rd $1
- Mason Jar
- Toy Tractor
- Christmas Ornament
- Moustache Mug
- Flour Sifter
- Hand Mixer
- Old Magazine
- Honey Pail
- Eye Glasses
- “Stump the Judge”