Superintendant : Alyson Hawken (519) 281.3589
- Contestants must submit a typed PDF of their original personal essay or poem to email@example.com by August 15th, 2018.
- This contest is open to all secondary school students aged 13 to 18.
- The personal essay must not exceed 750 words.
- The poem must not exceed 20 lines.
- The personal essay must be written in first-person narrative.
- The poem can take any form.
Personal essay: 1st place $50; 2nd place $25
Poem: 1st place $50 ; 2nd place $25
Topic : The topic for both the personal essay and the poem is “Someone who had an impact on your life.”