Superintendent: Irene Kriter
- Only one (1) entry per person in each section.
- Each specimen MUST NOT have been shown at the Rodney Fair before.
- All paintings can be done on framed canvas or regular frames without glass, or mounted with exhibitor tag attached. Please cover the artist’s signature. Judges decision is final.
- No prize will be given if no work in a section is considered worthy of a prize.
- NO PAINT BY NUMBERS and absolutely NO PRINTS.
- Must have work mounted on Bristol board or framed canvas or frame without glass. Exhibitors tag attached.
- No entry fee required for WESS students in the Student Section. Students wishing to enter any other sections must pay an entry fee as per page 8, Rule #2.