Superintendent: Laura Kieraszewicz – 519.785.2092
Committee: Marion Binks, Carolyn Guest, Mary Jocius, Roxanne Nethercott, Marjorie Preiksaitis
- All entries to be in hall by Thursday, September 13th 2018 (between 2:00-9:00 p.m.).
- Only one entry per section and from exhibitor’s home garden.
- Rules for judging are from REVISED Publication #34 from O.M.A.F.R.A. Copies of these can be found in the local libraries.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
The Rodney Aldborough Agricultural Society gratefully acknowledges the Rodney and District Horticultural Society for funding prizes in Class 11.
Tips to consider:
- Condition: free of disease, insect damage etc.
- Form: proper shape for type of flowers.
- Substance: fresh, not wilted or old.
- Uniformity: in size
- Stems: strong and straight
PLEASE NOTE: The number of stems or blooms required in each section. There are many tips for conditioning flowers, according to type. Please research your flower type for optimum quality.